The Health economics centre, implementing the Youth-friendly health services (YFHS) delivery model creation project financed through the 2009-2014 Norwegian mechanism program No. LT11 “Initiatives for public health” program, organized training session for the municipality coordinators and specialists carrying out the YFHS project which took place on the 5th of April 2016 at the hotel “Panorama” conference centre, 14 Sodu street, Vilnius.
The training is meant to improve upon these specialist competencies:
- Youth health problem systemic analysis, health care service provision within the municipality analysis completion.
- Intersectoral, inter-institutional cooperation
- Municipality health program (integrating them into the model) preparation
- Model performance evaluation and application
- Youth motivation to take care of the health promotion model and Youth Health Network publicity
Participants of the training included Klaipeda and Vilnius city, Elektrenai, Klaipeda, Pasvalys, Plunge, Rokiskis, Sakiai, Ukmerge, Varena region municipality specialists.